Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06154 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,835TL (₨46,077) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Peshawar costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,800 (about 3 hours ago)