Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04531 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,026TL (Taka 66,782) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (38 minutes ago)