Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03374 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,330TL (₨98,685) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)