Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00025 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,566TL (Rp 14,018,197) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)