Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 213 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,929TL (Rp 11,821,953) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (25 minutes ago)