Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,146TL (Rp 15,515,726) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)