Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,077TL (Rp 14,284,605) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,000,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)