Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,669TL (€812) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.58 (about 3 hours ago)