Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07535 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,211TL (Php29,340) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (44 minutes ago)