Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,236TL (€695) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)