Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.650 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,494TL (元6,917) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)