Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,055TL (元15,288) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (about 1 hour ago)