Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 61% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,177TL (元7,068) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)