Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07840 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,018TL (Php51,250) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)