Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07317 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,102TL (Php42,397) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 2 hours ago)