Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 122% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,983TL (€1,768) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)