Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,092TL (€1,635) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (34 minutes ago)