Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,412TL (€4,444) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)