Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 429 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,506TL (3,501,661 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)