Cost of living comparison between Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00141 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 11,783TL (8,328,903 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)