Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 637 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00170 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,868TL (2,271,647 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (33 minutes ago)