Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00162 TRY / TZS
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,785TL (10,363,148 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,150 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)