Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,483TL (﷼ 6,337) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Ljubljana costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,312 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)