Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 107% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,588TL (﷼ 5,181) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)