Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 364 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.262 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 143% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,051TL (﷼ 5,587) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)