Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 422 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.938 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 68% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,698TL (﷼ 6,077) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (38 minutes ago)