Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 79% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,906TL (﷼ 6,033) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Limón costs ₡ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,830 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (about 1 hour ago)