Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,509TL (元35,196) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)