Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,638TL (元8,004) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)