Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00607 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 88% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,404TL (1,054,823 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)