Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00381 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 124% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,725TL (₩1,764,559) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (34 minutes ago)