Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 105% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,553TL (₩1,729,318) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)