Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,100TL (₩5,954,242) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)