Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 89% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,107TL (₩1,455,368) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)