Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00353 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 91% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,300TL (₩1,785,766) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)