Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 240%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,776TL (₩1,592,937) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)