Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 76% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,915TL (19,035,551 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (36 minutes ago)