Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00024 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 73% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,677TL (19,619,874 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.94 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Algiers costs 90 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)