Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00020 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,277TL (20,923,217 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)