Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,758TL (16,573,663 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (42 minutes ago)