Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.257 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,547TL (R$ 2,822) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)