Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,565 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,893TL (R$ 4,061) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)