Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,854TL (CH$624,753) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (less than a minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)