Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00530 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,571TL (CH$3,506,942) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)