Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00632 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,525TL (CH$558,159) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)