Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,048TL (Bs 13,591,212) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)