Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,012TL (Bs 32,798,890) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)