Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17066 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,304TL (Mex$ 13,501) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)