Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20045 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,175TL (Mex$ 15,840) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)