Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.269 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,785TL (R$ 3,772) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)