Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.157 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,678TL (R$ 3,179) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)