Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 176 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.160 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,945TL (R$ 3,402) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)