Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 424 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.968 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,307TL ($1,086) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)