Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (COL$2,044,620) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)