Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,233TL (COL$2,570,047) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Austin, Texas costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 2 hours ago)