Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,730TL (COL$2,301,995) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)