Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,510TL (613,822 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)