Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,124TL (524,700 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 1 hour ago)