Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35271 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 153% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,378TL (Bs 26,589) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)