Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 159% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,820TL (€1,913) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)