Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 162% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,612TL (€1,643) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)