Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,096TL (€1,123) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)