Cost of living comparison between Cordova, Spain and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,695TL (€4,718) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)