Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00533 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,948TL (CH$5,060,399) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,560 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 12,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Colombo costs 9,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Austin, Texas costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)