Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00539 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,962TL (CH$920,470) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 2 hours ago)