Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00746 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 65% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,127TL (CH$686,936) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)