Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00647 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,597TL (CH$710,759) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18,860 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)