Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,442 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44952 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 69% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,378TL (kr58,681) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)