Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03259 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,052TL (93,656 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (34 minutes ago)