Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03213 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,300TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,892TL (90,012 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)