Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04057 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,161TL (77,916 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 15,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)