Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,693TL (2,997 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)