Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,465TL (2,950 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (35 minutes ago)