Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 323 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,680TL (3,915 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (about 1 hour ago)