Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 345 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,641TL (3,391 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)