Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 108% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,486TL (17,564,127 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)