Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 104% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,498TL (13,204,196 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)