Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00041 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 103% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,322TL (17,944,131 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$189 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (about 1 hour ago)