Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 160% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,062TL (€1,735) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)