Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15307 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,684TL (L 17,532) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)