Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17387 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,367TL (L 19,363) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)