Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 177 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 93% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,783TL (€1,051) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)