Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 350 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,581TL (€1,111) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)