Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,038TL (€1,107) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)