Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,522TL (€967) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)