Cost of living in Coimbatore, India vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 146 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08002 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,326TL (₨41,569) in Coimbatore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $23,195 (about 1 hour ago)