Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 299 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.594 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL ($b5,385) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)