Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,547TL ($b6,388) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)