Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44578 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 16% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,640TL ($b5,923) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)