Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.745 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 13% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,732TL (3,669 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)