Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 574 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.044 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,491TL (3,345 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)