Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.940 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,373TL (3,587 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (38 minutes ago)