Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 141% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,983TL (€1,294) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)