Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37872 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 97% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,506TL (Bs 14,539) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)