Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35064 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,537TL (Bs 18,642) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)