Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35871 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,123TL (Bs 78,400) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)