Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36221 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,438TL (Bs 50,903) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)