Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,603TL (5,708,558 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)