Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 163% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,838TL (Bs 11,356) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)