Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01768 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,318TL (131,133 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)