Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38187 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,709TL (Bs 9,713) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)