Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,792TL (Bs 44,519,814) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (30 minutes ago)