Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 1,848TL (Bs 73,866,523) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)