Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08625 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 60% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,955TL (57,457 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Saskatoon costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)