Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,405TL (₩1,423,509) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,316 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (29 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (38 minutes ago)