Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00357 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (₩896,693) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)