Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.610 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 200% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 46,943TL ($13,004) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)