Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06560 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,107TL (руб 62,612) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)