Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06240 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,758TL (руб 252,538) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)