Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06448 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,823TL (руб 260,915) in Chita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)