Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38171 TRY / ZMW
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 11% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,777TL (7,276 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (41 minutes ago)